Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to apply before I can register?
There are some minimum requirements for RocketFuel Influencers. These are as follows:
- Your blog must have been public for a minimum of 6 months
- You must attract a minimum of 1,000 minimum unique browsers a month
- A corresponding twitter and Facebook Page will be an asset
- You must post at least once a week on average on your blog, Facebook Page and Twitter
- What happens if my application is not successful?
Please feel free to contact our friendly team to discuss where you can improve to achieve a successful application
- What happens once I become a RocketFuel Influencer?
- Rocketman sends you a RocketFuel Influencer Brief
- You either accept or decline the brief
- If you accept the brief, await Campaign Confirmation
- You will then receive a personalised Campaign Confirmation email and the sharable content
- You are then required to post the assigned content with a message on your Blog, Facebook Page and/or Twitter on the date specified in the Campaign Confirmation
- You will receive a Campaign Summary on the 31st day after the content was posted outlining the revenue due to you.
- Payment will be made to you within 14 days after Rocketman receives payment from the Client. Client terms are 14 days from the Campaign Summary date
- How and when do I get paid?
RocketFuel Influencers are paid via PayPal and therefore are required to have a PayPal account. Your payment will be processed within 14 days of Rocketman receiving Campaign settlement from the client. Client terms are 14 days from the Campaign Summary date.
- What is branded content or branded entertainment?
Branded content is content that is created by brands to engage with their target audience online. The content could be videos, games, photos, artworks, stories, competitions, blog posts, music tracks, podcasts or even just a really cool site.
- How do you know how many clicks I have accumulated?
We use an analytics tool to measure unique clicks
- I want to make sure that my followers know that I am being paid to share RocketFuel content. How do I do this?
Disclosure to your readers and followers helps maintain both the brand and influencer's credibility online. Rocketman considers the ethical practice of sponsored posting an important topic. When working with our influencers we provide recommendations on how to disclose sponsored content.